HANDMADE SOY WAX RUNE CANDLE WITH NATURAL ESSENTIAL OILS OF EUCALYPTUS, LEMON, CEDAR "EIR"SMELLS LIKE SPELLS
In Norse mythology the chief god Odin’s wife Frigga had many companions, friends and maids. One of her best and most loyal companions was Eir – the goddess of health. With her help you might:
- Gain physical and spiritual powers;
- Get help when battling illnesses;
- Harmonize the body’s energy centers and points;
- Protect your physical body from illnesses.
For this hand-made rune candle, containing natural essential oils, we chose the green color, which symbolizes nature’s forces, harvest, prosperity and growth, therefore we believe that it also might help to restore physical strength. This rune candle might help to gain the favor of the medicine and health goddess Eir.
To produce the hand-made rune health and healing candle we used:
Natural and organic soy wax that:
- Does not emit toxic chemical compounds when burning;
- Burns twice as long as ordinary candles;
- Does not leave any stains, the spills are easy to clean;
- Does not get hot, as it burns in lower temperature than paraffin;
- Transfers more fragrance due to lower melting temperature which allows the aroma to disperse quicker.
- Certified by OU Kosher agency as kosher.
Natural cotton and linen wick;
Natural eucalyptus, lemon and cedar essential oils (these are the main notes, the exact formula shall remain our little secret)
Burning duration: ~25 hours. The burning duration might differ depending on temperature, humidity and changes in the atmosphere.
Together with this health and healing candle you will get:
A detailed description of the candle’s purpose;
A description of the aromatherapic effect of essential oils;
A simple magical ritual, that will help you use the powers of runes in order to gain physical and spiritual powers, strengthen your physical body and immunity, get help when battling illnesses, harmonize the body’s energy centers and points, and protect your physical body from illnesses. This rune candle might help to gain the favor of the medicine and health goddess Eir.