HANDMADE SOY WAX RUNE CANDLE WITH NATURAL ESSENTIAL OILS OF YLANG YLANG YLANG AND ORANGE"FREYR"SMELLS LIKE SPELLS
We crafted this hand-made rune candle with natural essential oils for all lonely souls who long for desire, excitement and the wind of new love. Symbols, carved on the surface of the candle, will help you to:
- Attract a new person of your dreams;
- Such a person will possess the qualities of your dreams;
- Forge a harmonious relationship with such a person;
- Add love and material joy.
In Norse mythology Freyja was the goddess of fertility, love and passion. Freyja was considered to be the most desired goddess. Her love was sought by giants and gods, but she agreed to marry only the chief god Odin. The Norse goddess Freya corresponds to Venus or Aphrodite in the pantheon of Ancient Greek and Roman gods.
To produce the hand-made love candle with rune signs we used:
Natural and organic soy wax that:
- Does not emit toxic chemical compounds when burning;
- Burns twice as long as ordinary candles;
- Does not leave any stains, the spills are easy to clean;
- Does not get hot, as it burns in lower temperature than paraffin;
- Transfers more fragrance due to lower melting temperature which allows the aroma to disperse quicker.
- Certified by OU Kosher agency as kosher.
Natural cotton and linen wick;
Natural ylang-ylang, rose and orange essential oils (these are the main notes, the exact formula shall remain our little secret)
Burning duration: ~25 hours. The burning duration might differ depending on temperature, humidity and changes in the atmosphere.
Together with this love candle you will get:
A detailed description of the candle’s purpose;
A description of the aromatherapic effect of essential oils;
A simple magic ritual that will help you to reveal the powers of the runes which might help to attract to your life a new person, possessing the qualities of your dreams. The rune candle will help to create harmonious and long-lasting partnership with such a person as well as to enrich this partnership with love and material joy.